I've decided that these should be weekly. Or at least continue on a regular basis. So this week I'm posting my favorite "carol" from Benjamin Britten's A Ceremony of Carols. Enjoy!
Wonderful! Thanks for sharing the clip, Heidi. I loved this song. The hardest part of singing that two years in choir was that the second year, I was on a different part. That got horridly confusing when it came to 'his camp is pitched.' "So, do I wait for his camp, his camp is pitched or his camp, his camp, his camp is pitched?"
3 comments:
Beautiful. I love the imagery.
Wonderful! Thanks for sharing the clip, Heidi. I loved this song. The hardest part of singing that two years in choir was that the second year, I was on a different part. That got horridly confusing when it came to 'his camp is pitched.'
"So, do I wait for his camp, his camp is pitched or his camp, his camp, his camp is pitched?"
This is beautiful:)
Post a Comment